Whatever you can do,
or dream you can do,
Boldness has genius,
power, and magic
Begin it now.
Do You Have a Soulful Dream in Your Heart?
~ Accepting New Clients for Spring 2023~
Do you have a soulful dream in your heart that you’ve been wanting to start?
Do you aspire to write a book, become an entrepreneur and start up a business, create an artistic body of work, or coach and mentor others in your area of expertise?
Perhaps, you’re dreaming of an important project that will help solve a problem in the world, or an idea that will make everyday life a little more inspired, fun, soulful…
Let’s Work Together to Bring Your Dream to Life in 2023!
I’ve been birthing soulful dreams into the world as a soulful entrepreneur and “creative soul” for over 23 years, and I know what it’s like to sometimes feel stuck, overwhelmed or unsure of how or where to begin…
Let me share my soulful vision, clarity, support, and creativity with you, along with my 30 years of combined business and marketing mastery, to help get you started!
We’ll dream together, explore your passions and ideas, brainstorm, play, mastermind, and create an actionable plan for bringing your dream to life. I’ll keep you motivated and excited, hold your hand, be your cheerleader, and help keep you accountable to your plan!
I Believe in Your Dream, and I Want to See You Begin It!
The Top Reasons Why Some Dreams Never Get Started and How I Can Help
- 1FEAR I think most people would agree that “Fear” is the #1 “dream killer.” There are many different kinds of fear: fear of failure, fear of rejection, fear of success… If fear has been keeping you from pursuing your dream, let’s work together to explore your fear, acknowledge it, find the courage to move through the fear, and allow it to empower and fuel you, as you begin bringing your beautiful dream into the world! Following your dream takes courage. But, in my 18 years of creating dreams, I have found that “not creating” one’s dreams is far more painful than mustering up the strength and courage needed to pursue them!
- 2PERFECTIONISM The need to be “too perfect” is also a major “dream crusher.” It is more than okay to not be perfect, to make mistakes, to fail… Let me help you work through your ego’s need for perfectionism and create your dream from your heart, with beautiful truth, vulnerability and authenticity. You can read about “Living Your Truth” in my blog, here.
- 3PROCRASTINATION The killer of all dreams, procrastination is real, and as your coach and mentor, I can help you overcome it. Let’s look at why you might be procrastinating, and get to its root cause, so that you can begin moving beyond procrastination and begin building your dream!
- 4TIME RESTRAINTS We are all so busy with so many important demands on our time, as we live and work at such a frenetic pace these days. With only 24 hours in every day, it can be hard to schedule time for creating one’s dream. But, in my experience, I have found that there is always time. In our coaching session, we will take a good, hard look at your current daily schedule and search for “time stealers” and potential “dream time.” We’ll work together to create a timetable for your dream that works within the framework of your life, goals and schedule.
- 5FINANCIAL RESTRAINTS Financial restraints are very real. I know this fact all too well, as I have personally struggled with finding funding for some of my creative dreams over the years, but I have always found a solution! If financing your dream is an issue for you, we’ll get creative and explore alternative funding sources and/or come up with a plan for beginning your dream within your existing budget.
- 6LACK OF CLARITY If clarity is what you’re missing, let me shine a light on your dream, help illuminate it for you, and offer you my soulful clarity. As your coach and mentor, I will work with you to help you clarify and refine your dream. If you have yet to uncover or fully discover the dream in your heart — your unique brilliance — your Light, let me be your guide on the soulful path of discovering your beautiful life purpose. You can read more about life purpose in my article, “Your Unique Brilliance,” here.
- 7LACK OF KNOW-HOW As your coach and mentor, we’ll work together to assess your dream and the practical knowledge and expertise required to create it. We’ll then create an action plan to help you acquire the necessary skills and knowledge, or, alternatively, make the choice to hire someone who already has the needed skills, to free up your time, so that you can focus on other areas of creating your dream.
- 8FEELING STUCK Everyone feels stuck from time to time. I will help you identify your obstacles and begin seeing them as opportunities to motivate you to begin creating your dream!
- 9A SENSE OF OVERWHELM When we’re thick in the creative process — dreaming BIG dreams — sometimes all of the details can become overwhelming. And, when they add up, they may feel daunting and undoable. Let me help you step back, breathe, and gain clarity around your dream. We’ll work together to organize, prioritize and create a step-by-step, actionable plan for bringing your dream to life that isn’t overwhelming, but exciting, and get you started on your way!
Do Any of These Reasons Sound Familiar?
Let’s move through these obstacles together and begin creating the beautiful dream in your heart!
Do You have a Soulful Dream in Your Heart?
Join Me on a Journey of Purpose, Passion and Action!
I’m Seeking Dreamers who are Driven and Committed…
To Explore… Play… Mastermind… and Create…
Who are Ready to Take Actionable Steps…
To Begin Creating the Beautiful Dream Living in their Hearts…
And, Birth It into the World!
“Remember that your Heart—your Truth—will never lead you astray. Let the Light of your Heart guide your way.” ~Valerie Rickel
“Dream It. Begin It.” is a 1:1 Personal Coaching Program with Valerie Rickel, Lead Coach and Founder of “Dream It. Begin It.”
Offered as a 1-Session, 3-Session and 6-Session Coaching Program, “Dream It. Begin It.” Sessions are conducted via telephone, along with VIP email coaching support during the duration of our coaching program.
After each Coaching Session, you will also receive:
1.) Worksheet with Key Session Insights
2.) Homework Assignments and “To-Do” List
3.) Recommended Resources Just for You
“Dream It. Begin It.” is a Highly Personalized Coaching Program, custom designed just for you and your unique dream, meeting you exactly where you are at, in your very special dream stage.
Coaching Spaces are Limited and Applications are Accepted on a First-Come, First-Served Basis.
ACCEPTING NEW COACHING CLIENTS FOR SPRING 2023
Apply Early – Space is Limited!
The Following is a Sample 6-Session Program Schedule.
“Dream It. Begin It.” is a highly personalized coaching program and is custom designed just for you, meeting you exactly where you are at, in your very special and unique dream stage.
Client Love Notes
Valohna Wynn, President and CEO, TribeGratitude.com
Jeff Hutner, Founder & CEO, New Paradigm Digest
Meet Valerie, Your “Dream It. Begin it.” Coach
Valerie Rickel is a Life Purpose, Marketing and Business Coach and Founder and Creator of SoulfulLiving.com, a popular, 23-year-old online magazine and community devoted to personal growth and spiritual development. She is also the Lead Coach, Founder and Creator of “Dream It. Begin It.”
Valerie’s greatest passion in life is living a soulful, purposeful life and helping others do the same.
A creative entrepreneur by nature, Valerie is also a writer, designer, photographer, and product developer and enjoys spending her time creating heart-centered, soulful ventures and supporting other entrepreneurs in pursuit of their creative dreams. For the past 23 years, she has been offering business coaching, marketing consulting, and design services to a wide variety of soulful clients and entrepreneurs, as The Creative Soul at TheCreativeSoul.com.
Her business client roster includes best-selling authors, thought leaders, visionaries, spiritual luminaries, life coaches, psychologists, yoga teachers, personal trainers, wellness experts, jewelry designers, artists, and many other creative souls, soulful dreamers and entrepreneurs.
As a multi-passionate entrepreneur, Valerie has been indulging her creative soul through the birthing of a variety of soulful dreams over the last two decades. These projects have included the development and creation of SoulfulLiving.com, an award-winning website and community that Valerie launched at midnight on January 1, 2000, in honor of the New Millennium. Over the past 23 years, she has been editing and publishing thousands of articles at Soulful Living, sharing the wisdom of hundreds of best-selling authors and experts in the fields of personal and spiritual growth. Today, the website’s Facebook page reaches over 100,000 fans. The creation of SoulfulLiving.com was inspired by the passing of Valerie’s father, and she considers this soul project to be her soulful life calling and one of the most meaningful experiences of her lifetime.
in 2001, Valerie developed an ecommerce store to complement the offerings at SoulfulLiving.com. Named “The Mandala Collection,” the gift store offered a soulfully curated selection of sacred jewelry, art, yoga products, meditation supplies, and custom-themed gift baskets. Her love for mandalas led her to design and develop Mandala Soap in 2006, a collection of soulful “stained-glass” soap bars embedded with colorful, repurposeable and frameable mandala art images.
In more recent years, Valerie launched her signature coaching programs, the “Divine Spark Sessions,” offering a deep-dive into one’s heart and soul to discover one’s life purpose and deepest calling in the world, and “Dream It. Begin It.”, a business-startup coaching program for like-minded soulful entrepreneurs, dreamers and creators. Her latest soulful ventures include the creation of a sustainable collection of sacred handcrafted jewelry and a yoga lifestyle boutique, launching soon!
Born and raised in Los Angeles, California, Valerie now makes her home in beautiful Upstate New York. Prior to pursuing her soulful life dreams, Valerie worked as a Marketing Director in the retail shopping center industry, marketing three of Los Angeles’ largest, upscale, super-regional shopping malls: the Westside Pavilion, the Northridge Fashion Center, and the Glendale Galleria. She graduated with honors from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), where she earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in geography, with a focus in psychology.
Valerie and her website, SoulfulLiving.com, have been featured in numerous print publications, including Carol Adrienne’s book, When Life Changes or You Wish It Would; Pat Sampson’s book,The Power of Positive People; Meg Sanders’ book, The Good Web Guide to Mind, Body and Spirit; The Los Angeles Business Journal; Health magazine; Health and Fitness Magazine; UCLAlumni Magazine; Gospel Today magazine; and most recently, Bryant McGill’s book, Simple Reminders.
You can read more about Valerie here and read her blog, “Everyday Miracles,” here.
Have a Question?